UPDATE: Loudoun juvenile succumbs to injuries after car stunt
A Loudoun County child died early Friday from injuries sustained when he fell from a car on Monday in a parking lot in the Dulles Crossing Plaza.
The 17-year-old had stood on the trunk of a moving Subaru driven by an adult man in an attempt to shoot video of the 11 p.m. ride, according to sheriff's office reports.
He fell as the car's driver attempted to turn in the Ethan Allen parking lot.
He was airlifted from the scene to Fairfax Inova Hospital with a severe head injury. He died Friday morning.
According to reports, the case remains under investigation.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.