UPDATE: Sterling man charged in possible gang-related stabbing
Juan C. Reyes is charged with malicious wounding by mob, malicious wounding and attempted robbery, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Reyes is held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on no bond.
The case is still under investigation, according to a sheriff's office spokesperson.
The Aug. 23 incident began about 9:25 p.m. when the victim told deputies he was approached by four men on a pathway in the 150 block of Enterprise Street.
One of the men assaulted the victim and another pulled out a gun and demanded money.
The victim resisted, and a second man stabbed him.
The victim was hospitalized with serious injuries.
He told deputies that he believed the incident was gang-related.
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center