UPDATE: Sterling man charged in possible gang-related stabbing
Juan C. Reyes is charged with malicious wounding by mob, malicious wounding and attempted robbery, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Reyes is held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on no bond.
The case is still under investigation, according to a sheriff's office spokesperson.
The Aug. 23 incident began about 9:25 p.m. when the victim told deputies he was approached by four men on a pathway in the 150 block of Enterprise Street.
One of the men assaulted the victim and another pulled out a gun and demanded money.
The victim resisted, and a second man stabbed him.
The victim was hospitalized with serious injuries.
He told deputies that he believed the incident was gang-related.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.