Va. governor establishes cyber security commission
McAuliffe signed an executive order Wednesday establishing the commission. The governor says the commission will help make Virginia the world's leader in cyber security.
The commission will be made up of McAuliffe cabinet appointments and 11 private citizens appointed by the governor.
One of the new commission's tasks will be to offer suggestions on how to promote "cyber hygiene" among Virginia's citizens.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center