Va. governor establishes cyber security commission
McAuliffe signed an executive order Wednesday establishing the commission. The governor says the commission will help make Virginia the world's leader in cyber security.
The commission will be made up of McAuliffe cabinet appointments and 11 private citizens appointed by the governor.
One of the new commission's tasks will be to offer suggestions on how to promote "cyber hygiene" among Virginia's citizens.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Democrats’ national ad buy includes Virginia’s 10th District
- Former PTA president charged with felony embezzlement
- Randall: State of Loudoun County strong, but challenges remain
- Leesburg’s Courthouse Square development dealt a major setback
- Transcript: Chairwoman Randall’s first ‘State of Loudoun County’