Va. governor establishes cyber security commission
McAuliffe signed an executive order Wednesday establishing the commission. The governor says the commission will help make Virginia the world's leader in cyber security.
The commission will be made up of McAuliffe cabinet appointments and 11 private citizens appointed by the governor.
One of the new commission's tasks will be to offer suggestions on how to promote "cyber hygiene" among Virginia's citizens.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith