Va. governor establishes cyber security commission
McAuliffe signed an executive order Wednesday establishing the commission. The governor says the commission will help make Virginia the world's leader in cyber security.
The commission will be made up of McAuliffe cabinet appointments and 11 private citizens appointed by the governor.
One of the new commission's tasks will be to offer suggestions on how to promote "cyber hygiene" among Virginia's citizens.
Be the first to post a comment!
- As Purcellville awaits final report, outrage grows over youth’s shooting
- EDITORIAL: It’s what we don’t know that can hurt us
- Gerald Rubin and Janelia Farm the focus at Chamber luncheon
- The English Beat: A three-decade long punk-reggae party
- Loudoun Valley High School ex-head football coach files grievance