Va. governor establishes cyber security commission
McAuliffe signed an executive order Wednesday establishing the commission. The governor says the commission will help make Virginia the world's leader in cyber security.
The commission will be made up of McAuliffe cabinet appointments and 11 private citizens appointed by the governor.
One of the new commission's tasks will be to offer suggestions on how to promote "cyber hygiene" among Virginia's citizens.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers