Va. tourism officials launch new website
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia tourism officials have launched a new website to help Virginians share and find the best small town treasures and old school favorites.
Officials say the site features 50 road trip ideas full of places like retro diners, classic drive-ins, authentic small towns and quirky roadside wonders.
The site has photos, video and itineraries to inspire a classic road trip. The itineraries include off-the-beaten path spots, many of which can be done as a 48-hour getaway.
Visitors to the site can even upload their own photo reels to a virtual retro ViewMaster. The reels will be cataloged and searchable along with the more than 200 existing reels on the website.
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: Our decision to not endorse candidates in 2015—and likely the years ahead
- Leesburg sees 37 percent increase in crime in first half of year
- Virginia voices react to final Clean Power Plan rules
- Loudoun Workforce Resource Center offers workshops and events
- UPDATE: Man found dead after Luck Stone quarry accident in Loudoun
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.