Vandalism strikes Purcellville again
According to a release from the Purcellville Police Department, during the day, seven cars had their side windows broken and had items stolen from them in plain sight. Five of the cars were parked at Fireman's Field, and two were at Franklin Park. Total damage and property loss are estimated to be more than $2,000.
This is the second recent instance of vandalism in western Loudoun. On May 17, a suspect trespassed on Franklin Park and accessed a work truck, which was used to cause $80,000 worth of damage in the park. There's currently a $1,500 reward for information leading to an arrest.
The Purcellville Police department encourages residents to lock their cars and to not leave valuables exposed.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming
- Virginia GOP taps Loudoun’s Whitbeck for chairman post
- Proposal would let Dominion hike electric bills
- Lost Rhino Brewery expanding, opening Brambleton restaurant and brew pub