Vandals cause $25,000 in damage to Purcellville’s Franklin Park
According to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, vandals were able to access work trucks at the park and wreck park grounds and structures, causing an estimated $25,000 in damages.
The park is temporarily closed to allow Loudoun deputies to investigate the scene.
The vandalism was discovered shortly after 7 a.m. Saturday.
Anyone with any information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-1021. If the caller wishes to remain anonymous, they are asked to call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe sued: Hepatitis A in Egyptian berries
- Crescent Parke developers file suit against Leesburg Town Council
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.