VDOT names new district administrators
Cuervo will lead the transportation program for state-maintained roads in Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun and Prince William counties. Hamilton has served in several leadership roles with VDOT prior to being named deputy district administrator. Combined, the women have more than 50 years of transportation experience.
“Helen and Renée are dedicated public servants who are already well recognized for their work as liaisons to Prince William, Arlington and Fairfax counties, and for their strong hold on VDOT’s construction, planning and investment management programs in northern Virginia,” said VDOT commissioner Greg Whirley. “They will continue to lead the innovative transportation program in this important region in the right direction.”
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission