Visit Loudoun seeks board members
The terms will begin July 1 with a transitioning period that begins in May. Board members will be voted on at Visit Loudoun’s May 7 luncheon.
The board has 24 elected members. For more information and an application, log on to http://www.visitloudoun.org/industry/About-Visit-Loudoun.
Applications are due by Feb. 28.
- Middleburg Charter School faces probation
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Former Redskin Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence
- Rape story jolts UVA campus; LCPS grads demand changes
- Hops, not houses: How a Lucketts transplant hopes to bring Loudoun back to its agrarian roots