Visit Loudoun seeks board members
The terms will begin July 1 with a transitioning period that begins in May. Board members will be voted on at Visit Loudoun’s May 7 luncheon.
The board has 24 elected members. For more information and an application, log on to http://www.visitloudoun.org/industry/About-Visit-Loudoun.
Applications are due by Feb. 28.
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center