Visit Loudoun seeks board members
The terms will begin July 1 with a transitioning period that begins in May. Board members will be voted on at Visit Loudoun’s May 7 luncheon.
The board has 24 elected members. For more information and an application, log on to http://www.visitloudoun.org/industry/About-Visit-Loudoun.
Applications are due by Feb. 28.
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child
- Hillsboro man drives truck off Leesburg Parking Garage
- Farm brewery still a go in Lucketts—but without Flying Dog