Loudoun deputies investigating two unintentional shootings
The first incident happened between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. Monday.
Deputies were called to the 20500 block of Ashley Terrace in Sterling the following day for reports of damage to damage to a townhome.
The man, according to reports, was cleaning his gun when it discharged a round into an interior wall and damaged the wall of a neighbor's adjacent townhome.
On Tuesday, deputies were called to Inova Loudoun hospital's emergency room for a man who was suffering from a gunshot wound.
The man told deputies he was handling the gun and showing it to a friend at a residence in the 21700 block of Auto World Circle in Sterling when it discharged and hit him.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun deputies investigating two unintentional shootings
- Federal case against Loudoun deputy set for trial March 16
- Gov. McAuliffe, Republicans hash out deal on I-66 widening, tolling plan
- Loudoun Free Clinic bridges gaps for the uninsured
- EDITORIAL: Virginia’s incumbent protection program must end