Visit Loudoun seeks board members
The terms will begin July 1 with a transitioning period that begins in May. Board members will be voted on at Visit Loudoun’s May 7 luncheon.
The board has 24 elected members. For more information and an application, log on to http://www.visitloudoun.org/industry/About-Visit-Loudoun.
Applications are due by Feb. 28.
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses