Visit Loudoun seeks board members
The terms will begin July 1 with a transitioning period that begins in May. Board members will be voted on at Visit Loudoun’s May 7 luncheon.
The board has 24 elected members. For more information and an application, log on to http://www.visitloudoun.org/industry/About-Visit-Loudoun.
Applications are due by Feb. 28.
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death