Walk the Line: Tribute to Johnny Cash comes to Franklin Park
This show will take you back to the time when country music was really “country.”
Hear classic hits as recorded by Hank Williams, Bobby Bare, Merle Haggard, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, George Jones, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Randy Travis, George Strait and more in this full two-hour concert culminating with a salute to America.
Show starts at 8 p.m. Franklin Park Performing Arts Center, 36441 Blueridge View Lane, Purcellville.
Tickets: $20 all seats. To purchase tickets, visit franklinparkartscenter.org.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.