Walk the Line: Tribute to Johnny Cash comes to Franklin Park
This show will take you back to the time when country music was really “country.”
Hear classic hits as recorded by Hank Williams, Bobby Bare, Merle Haggard, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, George Jones, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Randy Travis, George Strait and more in this full two-hour concert culminating with a salute to America.
Show starts at 8 p.m. Franklin Park Performing Arts Center, 36441 Blueridge View Lane, Purcellville.
Tickets: $20 all seats. To purchase tickets, visit franklinparkartscenter.org.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.