Walk the Line: Tribute to Johnny Cash comes to Franklin Park
This show will take you back to the time when country music was really “country.”
Hear classic hits as recorded by Hank Williams, Bobby Bare, Merle Haggard, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, George Jones, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Randy Travis, George Strait and more in this full two-hour concert culminating with a salute to America.
Show starts at 8 p.m. Franklin Park Performing Arts Center, 36441 Blueridge View Lane, Purcellville.
Tickets: $20 all seats. To purchase tickets, visit franklinparkartscenter.org.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit
- Bob Klancher, community advocate and planning commissioner, dies at 57