Warner agrees to campaign debates, forums
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has agreed to appear in eight joint public forums with Republican rival Ed Gillespie.
Of those eight appearances, two of them will be televised debates.
The first debate will be sponsored by the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce on Oct. 7. The other debate is sponsored by the League of Women Voters and American Association of Retired Persons. It will be held Oct. 13 in Richmond.
The other appearances will be in Newport News, Virginia Beach, Danville, Roanoke and northern Virginia.
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant
- Loudoun looks to bolster its foreign direct investments