Warner agrees to campaign debates, forums
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has agreed to appear in eight joint public forums with Republican rival Ed Gillespie.
Of those eight appearances, two of them will be televised debates.
The first debate will be sponsored by the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce on Oct. 7. The other debate is sponsored by the League of Women Voters and American Association of Retired Persons. It will be held Oct. 13 in Richmond.
The other appearances will be in Newport News, Virginia Beach, Danville, Roanoke and northern Virginia.
- Dulles South residents oppose power lines
- MORE: Golf star issues emotional plea for Leesburg father’s return
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.