Warner agrees to campaign debates, forums
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has agreed to appear in eight joint public forums with Republican rival Ed Gillespie.
Of those eight appearances, two of them will be televised debates.
The first debate will be sponsored by the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce on Oct. 7. The other debate is sponsored by the League of Women Voters and American Association of Retired Persons. It will be held Oct. 13 in Richmond.
The other appearances will be in Newport News, Virginia Beach, Danville, Roanoke and northern Virginia.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers