Warner agrees to campaign debates, forums
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has agreed to appear in eight joint public forums with Republican rival Ed Gillespie.
Of those eight appearances, two of them will be televised debates.
The first debate will be sponsored by the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce on Oct. 7. The other debate is sponsored by the League of Women Voters and American Association of Retired Persons. It will be held Oct. 13 in Richmond.
The other appearances will be in Newport News, Virginia Beach, Danville, Roanoke and northern Virginia.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun Education Alliance of Parents to discuss student suicide, gang activity this school year
- Gillespie, Fiorina hit economic message in Ashburn
- Report: Woman sexually assaulted on W&OD Trail near Sterling Boulevard
- Hillsboro Charter Academy prepares for its first school year
- MORE: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.