Warner outraises Gillespie in 2nd quarter
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- U.S. Sen. Mark Warner says he raised $2.7 million during the second quarter while his Republican challenger Ed Gillespie said he raises $1.9 million.
Both candidates announced their fundraising totals July 15.
The Warner campaign said it's raised $14 million so far for re-election. The former governor is seeking a second term in the Senate.
The Gillespie campaign said it has raised $4.1 million since the campaign launched earlier this year. The former Republican National Committee chairman's campaign said it received contributions from 47 donors who had previously given to Warner.
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
- Sterling man on mini-bike hits car, person
|Hi 89°||Hi 91°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 66°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.