Warner outraises Gillespie in 2nd quarter
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- U.S. Sen. Mark Warner says he raised $2.7 million during the second quarter while his Republican challenger Ed Gillespie said he raises $1.9 million.
Both candidates announced their fundraising totals July 15.
The Warner campaign said it's raised $14 million so far for re-election. The former governor is seeking a second term in the Senate.
The Gillespie campaign said it has raised $4.1 million since the campaign launched earlier this year. The former Republican National Committee chairman's campaign said it received contributions from 47 donors who had previously given to Warner.
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
- Dulles go kart racetrack says goodbye
- Leesburg Police Department looking for tipster No. 168
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.