Warner outraises Gillespie in 2nd quarter
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- U.S. Sen. Mark Warner says he raised $2.7 million during the second quarter while his Republican challenger Ed Gillespie said he raises $1.9 million.
Both candidates announced their fundraising totals July 15.
The Warner campaign said it's raised $14 million so far for re-election. The former governor is seeking a second term in the Senate.
The Gillespie campaign said it has raised $4.1 million since the campaign launched earlier this year. The former Republican National Committee chairman's campaign said it received contributions from 47 donors who had previously given to Warner.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.