Washington First Bank robbed in Sterling
According to a report from the LCSO, at approximately 12:45 p.m., a man walked into the Washington First Bank at the Cedar Lake Plaza shopping center, implied he had a weapon, though he did not display one, and demanded money.
The suspect is described as a black man and approximately 5'11" tall. At the time of the robbery, he was wearing a red zip-up jacket, a brown "golf-style" hat and black pants.
This is the third bank robbery in Loudoun County in a month. The previous incidents occurred at a PNC Bank in Sterling and a Bank of America in Ashburn. Both of the suspects in those cases have since been apprehended.
Anyone with any information regarding this robbery, or the possible identity of the suspect, is asked to call the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are asked to call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
- Juveniles could face charges after possible Xanax consumption in Sterling schools
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.