Wertz to serve on Longwood Board of Visitors
Gov. Bob McDonnell has tapped fellow Republican, Loudoun County Commissioner of the Revenue Bob Wertz, to serve on the Longwood University Board of Visitors.
Wertz graduated from Longwood University, located in Farmville, Va., in 1985.
Longwood's Board of Visitors, composed of 12 members appointed by the governor and confirmed by the General Assembly, is the governing body of the university.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: A mismatch between need and affluence
- Loudoun County’s multi-million dollar ERP problems continue
- More than 40 Oscar nominations for Middleburg Film Festival titles, actors
- Superintendent makes case for $1.1 billion budget to supervisors
- Purcellville man charged with felony animal cruelty
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.