Wertz to serve on Longwood Board of Visitors
Gov. Bob McDonnell has tapped fellow Republican, Loudoun County Commissioner of the Revenue Bob Wertz, to serve on the Longwood University Board of Visitors.
Wertz graduated from Longwood University, located in Farmville, Va., in 1985.
Longwood's Board of Visitors, composed of 12 members appointed by the governor and confirmed by the General Assembly, is the governing body of the university.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope