Whole Foods Market coming to Loudoun
The popular Austin, Texas-based natural and organic foods grocery chain is looking to locate its first Loudoun store between Russell Branch Parkway and Claiborne Parkway in the Belmont Chase development of Ashburn.
The nearest Whole Foods is in Reston, and the nearest grocery stores to the planned location are the Harris Teeters in Ashbrook Commons and Lansdowne Town Center.
Plans are also in place to use the 40,000 square foot store to help develop surrounding retail space totaling 20,000 square feet according to a brochure from H&R Retail.
The candidates H&R Retail are targeting are banks, pharmacies, fast food chains and restaurants.
Construction of the retail parcels will be done by fall 2014, but the Whole Foods official would not confirm a finish date for the grocery store.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.