Winding Cross Urgent Care opens in Leesburg
Mayor Kristen Umstattd officiated the ceremony.
Beckwith Medical Group owns and operates Winding Cross, a full-service urgent care center offering IV treatment, X-rays, blood work and in-house lab testing. Beckwith Medical Group comprises Dr. Roshelle J. Beckwith, Dr. Rosanna K. Pau and Patricia L. Micozzi, PA-C.
The facility opened to patients Dec. 9, and its hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Appointments are not necessary.
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child
- Hillsboro man drives truck off Leesburg Parking Garage
- Farm brewery still a go in Lucketts—but without Flying Dog