Winding Cross Urgent Care opens in Leesburg
Mayor Kristen Umstattd officiated the ceremony.
Beckwith Medical Group owns and operates Winding Cross, a full-service urgent care center offering IV treatment, X-rays, blood work and in-house lab testing. Beckwith Medical Group comprises Dr. Roshelle J. Beckwith, Dr. Rosanna K. Pau and Patricia L. Micozzi, PA-C.
The facility opened to patients Dec. 9, and its hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Appointments are not necessary.
- Virginia lawmakers express concerns over proposed EPA rules
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014
- Mathias and his team unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- ‘This is My Brave’: Community responds to growing suicide, depression rates