Winding Cross Urgent Care opens in Leesburg
Mayor Kristen Umstattd officiated the ceremony.
Beckwith Medical Group owns and operates Winding Cross, a full-service urgent care center offering IV treatment, X-rays, blood work and in-house lab testing. Beckwith Medical Group comprises Dr. Roshelle J. Beckwith, Dr. Rosanna K. Pau and Patricia L. Micozzi, PA-C.
The facility opened to patients Dec. 9, and its hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Appointments are not necessary.
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead