Winding Cross Urgent Care opens in Leesburg
Mayor Kristen Umstattd officiated the ceremony.
Beckwith Medical Group owns and operates Winding Cross, a full-service urgent care center offering IV treatment, X-rays, blood work and in-house lab testing. Beckwith Medical Group comprises Dr. Roshelle J. Beckwith, Dr. Rosanna K. Pau and Patricia L. Micozzi, PA-C.
The facility opened to patients Dec. 9, and its hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Appointments are not necessary.
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff