Woman stabbed in Sterling
According to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, the victim went to the Lansdowne campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital shortly before 3 a.m. May 25 suffering from a stab wound. Her injuries were non-life-threatening.
Police located the suspect in the 800 block of North Vernon Street. Chad Ellerbe, 25, of Sterling was arrested.
Ellerbe has been charged with aggravated malicious wounding and is currently being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on no bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.