Your tax dollars at work: County officials’ salaries
The Loudoun Times-Mirror regularly looks at salaries as part of our coverage. This is your taxpayer money at work, and a way to examine how your money is being spent.
This chart represents a sampling of employees’ salaries ranging from top-level executives to entry-level positions across county government and the school system.
Similar compilations are put together annually by publications such as The Washington Post and Parade.
The salaries of county officials are public information. Any resident can request more information from the county government or Loudoun County Public Schools.
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville
- Local Live Music: Jorma Kaukonen’s in no hurry