Your tax dollars at work: County officials’ salaries
The Loudoun Times-Mirror regularly looks at salaries as part of our coverage. This is your taxpayer money at work, and a way to examine how your money is being spent.
This chart represents a sampling of employees’ salaries ranging from top-level executives to entry-level positions across county government and the school system.
Similar compilations are put together annually by publications such as The Washington Post and Parade.
The salaries of county officials are public information. Any resident can request more information from the county government or Loudoun County Public Schools.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashburn man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.