Your tax dollars at work: County officials’ salaries
The Loudoun Times-Mirror regularly looks at salaries as part of our coverage. This is your taxpayer money at work, and a way to examine how your money is being spent.
This chart represents a sampling of employees’ salaries ranging from top-level executives to entry-level positions across county government and the school system.
Similar compilations are put together annually by publications such as The Washington Post and Parade.
The salaries of county officials are public information. Any resident can request more information from the county government or Loudoun County Public Schools.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Expect delays at East Market and Plaza in Leesburg Tuesday
- Report finds future housing gap of 18,000 in Loudoun. But is the county ready for the growth?
- Loudoun sheriff, local police chiefs discuss ‘State of Law Enforcement’ at annual forum
- TSA sees spike in number of guns at Washington-area airport checkpoints in 2016
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.