Details for Adesa April 2022 and Sale Ad For May
ADESA, Washington, D.C. 43375 Old Ox Road Dulles, VA 20166 703-996-1100 30+ Chase repossessions will be offered for sale to the public Wednesday, May 25, 2022. Auction doors open at 8:00 a.m. Sale starts at 9:30 a.m. ET. Registered persons may preview/inspect vehicles on the day of sale before bidding. Bids accepted only when a vehicle is presented for sale. The auctioneer will conclude the sale when bidding stops. All results will be final by 5:00 p.m. Terms: Cash or Certified Check.
Choose your news
Sign up for newsletters that bring Loudoun County to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Our View: Expanding commuter bus service is a win for everyone
- Supervisors make June 3 gun violence awareness day in Loudoun amid pushback from peers
- Town Briefs: Purcellville town council passes FY23 budget
- VDH: Measles case confirmed with Ashburn exposure point
- Virts Miller Foundation announces competitive grant program
- Loudoun County to study expansion of commuter bus service for workforce
- Purcellville town council authorizes funding for emergency repairs at wastewater treatment plant
- Sterling student wins Best in Show with ‘American Dream’ painting