Details for GARCIA RODRIGUEZ, LUIS ANGEL JJ045604-01-00 & JJ045605-01-00
ORDER OF PUBLICATION Commonwealth of Virginia VA. CODE § 8.01-316 CASE NO. JJ045604-01-00 JJ045605-01-00 JUVENILE and DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURT Commonwealth of VA , in re GARCIA RODRIGUEZ, LUIS ANGEL GARCIA RODRIGUEZ, YENI BRISEIDA The object of this suit is to: DETERMINE CUSTODY OF LUIS ANGEL GARCIA RODRIGUEZ (DOB: 11/25/2005) AND YENI BRISEIDA GARCIA RODRIGUEZ (DOB: 09/12/2009) PURSUANT TO 16.1-241 OF THE 1950 CODE OF VIRGINIA AS AMENDED, AND TO MAKE THE FACTUAL FINDINGS NECESSARY TO PERMIT THE ABOVE NAMED JUVENILES TO APPLY FOR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT JUVENILE STATUS . It is ORDERED that BENITO GARCIA MORALES appear at the above-named Court and protect his or her interests on or before 01/25/22, 11:00 AM. 12/17/21,12/23/21,12/30/21,1/7/22 #6441
Choose your news
Sign up for newsletters that bring Loudoun County to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Photos: 8th Annual Winter Ice Festival
- Youngkin calls on lawmakers to enact 'vision of change'
- Loudoun participates in regional fair housing survey
- LCPS announces 2-hour delay for Tuesday
- LCPS reaffirms mask requirement amid governor’s order; supervisors to consider resolution backing school division’s authority on masking
- School Mask Mandate Executive Order
- Virginia's 1st female lt. gov. takes her seat in the Senate
- Youngkin's order to end school mask mandates gets pushback