JJ033225-07-00 MASEMBWHA, KYLIE NICOLE
Details for JJ033225-07-00 MASEMBWHA, KYLIE NICOLE
ORDER OF PUBLICATION Commonwealth of Virginia VA. CODE § 8.01-316 Loudoun J & DR Juvenile Case No. JJ033225-07-00 Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Commonwealth of Virginia, in re MASEMBWHA, KYLIE NICOLE The object of this suit is to: DETERMINE CUSTODY OF MASEMBWHA, KYLIE NICOLE (DOB: 04/28/11) PURSUANT TO 16.1-241AC3 OF THE 1950 CODE OF VIRGINIA AS AMENDED It is ORDERED that JOHNSON, JARUAN DIMITRI appear at the above-named Court and protect his or her interests on or before 05/18/2023, 2PM. March 17, 24, 31 & April 7, 2023 #64510
Post a comment as Guest
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Choose your news
Sign up for newsletters that bring Loudoun County to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Looking to hire in Loudoun? Reach jobseekers in print and online. Email email@example.com.
- Home of the Week: 43173 Tall Pines Court, Ashburn
- 2023_03_17 final toteboard.pdf
- Loudoun County supervisors wrap up budget development ahead of April 4 vote
- Maged: Response to LCPS attempts to decrease hate incidents
- Kaye: Keep Loudoun as the Shire, not Mordor
- Insurrection? Let Tucker explain what you think you saw
- Purcellville begins FY24 budget discussions with presentation from interim town manager
- Loudoun County Transit workers end strike, will return to work March 20
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.