Details for JJ044973-01-00 And JJ044974-01
ORDER OF PUBLICATION COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA VA. CODE §§ 8.01-316 Case No. JJ044973-01-00 And JJ044974-01-00 LOUDOUN COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT 18 East Market St., Leesburg, VA 20176 Commonwealth of Virginia, in re MEDINA DUQUE, KATHERINE PAOLA v. MEDINA DUQUE, JESUAR The object of the suit is to: DETERMINE CUSTODY OF KATHERINE PAOLA MEDINA DUQUE (DOB: 03/04/2011) AND JESUAR MEDINA DUQUE (DOB: 09/25/2013) PURSUANT TO 16.1-241 OF THE 1950 CODE OF VIRGINIA AS AMENDED, AND TO MAKE THE FACTUAL FINDINGS NECESSARY TO ALLOW THE ABOVE NAMED JUVENILES TO PETITION FOR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT JUVENILE STATUS. It is ORDERED that ALFREDO MEDINA RUANO appear at the above-named court and protect his/her interests on or before 09/14/2021 at 3:00PM 08/13/2021, Rebecca Press, Deputy Clerk August 20, 27 Sept 3 and 10, 2021
Choose your news
Sign up for newsletters that bring Loudoun County to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Loudoun supervisors to consider plan examining county’s history of segregated schools, its impact
- Virginia Department of Health offers QR Codes to verify COVID-19 vaccination status
- Harris: Fed up with attacks against Del. LaRock
- Siker: The only thing we have to fear…
- Nicely: Convert school buses to natural gas
- Leeds: Critical race theory denial must end
- Ball: Chapman ad wasn't worthy of coverage as news
- Loudoun County Circuit Court Clerk urges residents to check mail for jury service