Details for JJ046387-01-00 SARAVIA CORTEZ, JEFFERSN JOEL
ORDER OF PUBLICATION COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA VA. CODE 8.01-316 Case No.JJ046387-01-00 Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Commonwealth of Virginia, in re: SARAVIA CORTEZ, JEFFERSON JOEL The object of this suite is to: DETERMINE CUSTODY OF JEFFERSON JOEL SARAVIA CORTEZ (DOB: 09/21/2010) PURSUANT TO 16.1-241 OF THE 1950 CODE OF VIRGINIA AS AMENDED. It is ORDERED that JOEL ELISEO SARAVIA OLMEDO appear at the above-named Court to protect his or her interests on or before 09/27/2022 , 10:00 AM 8/12/2022, 8/19/2022, 8/26/2022, 9/2/2022 #36729
Choose your news
Sign up for newsletters that bring Loudoun County to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Liggett: Be consistent about claims against election fraud
- The book-banning crowd is back. Resist them.
- Home of the Week: 42885 Ridgeway Drive, Broadlands
- Hanson Regional Park in Aldie officially opens Friday
- Barn fire causes $532K in damage
- Leesburg's planned study of Battllefield Parkway-Route 15 interchange draws concern, questions
- Loudoun breweries team up for suicide prevention awareness project
- Four women-owned businesses create shopping and self-care oasis on Main Street in Purcellville