Details for Associate Attorney
Associate Attorney (Loudoun Office) There is an opening for a full-time associate attorney in our Loudoun office. Candidates must have experience with rezonings, special use permits, comprehensive plan amendments, and proffer statements, and be licensed in Virginia and a graduate of an accredited law school. To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sterling man charged with second DWI after striking parked cars at One Loudoun
- Randall campaign takes down ad that featured council of governments official without his permission
- UPDATE: Missing Sterling man located safe
- Leesburg Executive Airport to receive $900K through FAA improvement program
- Loudoun County to host public information meeting on Route 9/287 Roundabout Project on Tuesday
- Four new retail shops open along King Street in Leesburg
- Loudoun County to purchase alternate site for Aldie fire station
- Visit Loudoun declares 'Summer of Love'
- Google 'caps off' $600M investment in Loudoun County
- Barricade situation in Ashburn ends with suspect's death
- This South Riding teen crafted her prom dress entirely from Duck Tape. Now she can win a $10K scholarship.
- Three arrested in Loudoun cocaine bust
- ‘We are part of the fabric of this nation:' Loudoun County learns the sad tale of Orion Anderson's lynching, looks to the future
- Community rallies to support Hillsboro man diagnosed with colon cancer
- Loudoun County to establish first lynching memorial site on Wednesday
- Va. Court of Appeals affirms convictions in high-profile Ashburn murder
- Update: Winchester teen reported as missing located in Sterling
- Governor signs 'Gigi's Law,' legislation sparked by alarming photo in Loudoun middle school classroom