Details for Loudoun Workforce Resource Center
Finding a job isn’t easy, WE CAN HELP! Finding a job isn’t easy and for a young adult with little to no work experience, this can be a real challenge. But there’s help! The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth team serves young adults who need support in finding a job. The program can also help with educational support, training and career planning. WIOA Youth Services are available to young adults ages 17-24 years old and who are legally eligible to work in the US. Find program details & eligibility information at vcwnorthern.com/youth-programs/ or call/text the WIOA Youth Case Manager at 571.385.9672. WIOA Title I-financially assisted programs and Virginia Career Works – Northern are an equal opportunity program/employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all programs, services and activities. Reasonable accommodations, to include auxiliary aids and services, are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Choose your news
Sign up for newsletters that bring Loudoun County to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Drivers rush to top off tanks, empty some gas stations following pipeline shutdown
- Northam declares state of emergency after cyberattack on fuel pipeline
- Leesburg Town Council considering formation of police advisory commission
- Loudoun awaits CDC, VDH guidance to provide Pfizer vaccine for adolescents
- Registration open for D.C. region's 'Bike to Work Day'
- Youngkin leads after 5 rounds in Virginia GOP governor race
- Dulles CBP confiscates, destroys cow dung found in lugage from India
- Two Sterling men charged with burglary of Sterling furniture store