Choose your news
Sign up for newsletters that bring Loudoun County to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Dozens recover after consuming contaminated oysters
- Middleburg announces parking restrictions, parking passes sold out for Saturday’s holiday parade
- Dog Krazy owners gift store to longtime employee
- Smith: Renaming of roads a nonissue
- Fatemi: It's time to repeal the car tax
- Peters: Proposed Amazon facility not a good fit for the area
- Home of the Week: 528 Mcarthur Terrace NE, Leesburg
- Sapped market: Tall Christmas trees in short supply
- Brown: Why White’s Ferry closed
- Gable Farm owner found in violation, ordered to level dirt pile
- Former chief of staff to chair of board of supervisors sentenced to 18 months in jail for bank fraud
- Alexandria man charged with use of threatening language in call to Stone Bridge High School
- Updated: Sheriff's office seeks help locating missing Sterling man
- Loudoun supervisors to consider replacing finance committee chair
- Sheriff's office investigating larcenies, auto theft and burglary in Sterling
- Former White’s Ferry owner urges landing owner to find a reasonable proposal to reopen service
- Finance manager charged with embezzling from Sterling dealership
- Staffing shortage prompts school board member to volunteer as substitute teacher