Mom's Apple Pie has been serving up delectable pies for nearly 40 years. Every year during Thanksgiving week, the lines run dozens deep with eager customers ready to deliver the time-honored treats to family and friends. Here was the scene on Tuesday.
Thank you for reading!
Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content. If you have a subscription, please log in or sign up for an account on our website to continue.
- LCPS, Board of Supervisors issue apology for past school segregation
- More than 13,000 ballots have already been cast in Loudoun County; elections office clarifies witness signatures not required for absentee ballots
- Loudoun County supervisors expedite broadband efforts; residents say next steps will be crucial
- Loudoun County to hold virtual public meeting Oct. 5 on new Aldie Fire and Rescue Station
- Loudoun School Board criticizes proposed Thomas Jefferson admissions changes
- Cobb Theatres in Leesburg reopen as CMX Cinemas Village 14
- Purcellville Town Council to vote on Community Policing Advisory Committee Oct. 13
- Loudoun Times-Mirror wins News Sweepstakes award from Virginia Press Association
- Wild turkey breaks into Ashburn home
- Maryland woman charged with DWI, hit-and-run in Sterling
- On sale now: Residences at Middleburg's Salamander Resort
- Loudoun School Board to discuss 'Stage 2' of hybrid in-person learning this week
- MORE: LCPS to begin hybrid in-person learning for K-2 students Oct. 27
- Loudoun School Board to again consider removing numerical class rank
- Families lead 'Honk for Back-to-School' protest outside LCPS building
- Key 2020 races for Loudoun County voters; find your sample ballot here
- Virginia governor, wife test positive for coronavirus
- Virginia ballot to feature 2 proposed constitutional amendments, including new redistricting commission