Morris Robinson Sr., age 59, of Leesburg, VA, departed this life on Jan. 15, 2020, at his residence. Funeral services were held on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020. Viewing and visitation will be held from 10 a.m. until time of funeral service at 11 a.m. at Mount Pleasant Baptist Church, 2516 Squirrel Hill Road, Herndon, VA 20171. Interment will be held at Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church Cemetery, Herndon VA. Arrangements by: Lyles Funeral Service.
Click here to be directed to The Best of Loudoun about page. From there you can click to vote! Support your favorite businesses, organizations and individuals in Loudoun County's biggest Readers' Choice contest, the Best of Loudoun 2020. Vote once daily through Feb. 21st.
- Sterling man charged with marijuana possession after crash
- Berryville man charged with second DWI in five years
- Dominion High School welcomes Holocaust survivors for 'Adopt a Survivor' remembrance event
- Leesburg's Foster and his pug Dixie to be featured on NBC's 'Today' show
- Home of the Week: 36704 Snickersville Turnpike, Purcellville
- Loudoun County producers market their wares at annual networking event
- Greenway bill reintroduced, fails in House of Delegates committee
- Loudoun County Relay for Life set for May 30
- Ashburn man charged with malicious wounding after reportedly striking person with vehicle
- Yummy Pig moving to downtown Leesburg location
- Ashburn man charged with grand larceny, auto theft
- Two men charged in series of Sterling burglaries
- Loudoun County officials warn residents of gas leak on Route 7 in Sterling
- Five hospitalized after single-vehicle crash in Middleburg
- Leesburg Town Council parts ways with town attorney
- Leesburg staple Ketterman's Jewelers shows off new location on Catoctin Circle
- Leesburg teen dies after being diagnosed with the flu
- In its 10th year, Loudoun Grown Expo seeks to showcase the best of western Loudoun
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.